Pam’s job as your personal Life Coach is to help you get more out of your life, career and relationships — and help you move from “Status Quo” to GREAT! By building on what already works well in your life she will help you let go of thoughts and habits that are holding back turning your dreams into reality.
Whether you seek financial security and freedom, rich and rewarding relationships, a career that you thoroughly enjoy, or to get rid of the excess clutter- a Life Coach is your answer.
In the unique and challenging world of the 21st century, more and more people are turning to professional life coaches. Some individuals have learned that professional life coaching assistance can help them achieve higher levels of success in business and in personal life. Others are motivated by the troubling and nagging realization that their lives are moving on a random course without definition, direction, or control. The stresses of everyday life, unstable economic conditions, career uncertainties, a health crisis, relationship challenges, or a failed marriage are just a few of the factors that can contribute to feelings of quiet desperation.
What you get with Pam as your Life Coach….
– Working together, you’ll discover
what’s really most important to you in your life.
– You’ll design a plan to achieve those things that matter the most to you.
– Together you’ll work to eliminate any obstacles that stand in your way.
– Through your journey you have confidant who may share advice, offer guidance, help you make plans, and hold you accountable for taking action.
Coaching is not counseling, nor is it telling you how to run your life or how to diagnose problems. Coaching is motivational with a direct intent to see you succeed, prosper, and be in good health. During a session, you will be asked numerous questions. Pam will help you hear things that you might not understand about yourself or hear within yourself. A light goes on and suddenly you start to know clarity. It is an amazing process.
You will find yourself recognizing what needs to be “let go,” and what needs to be changed in order to bring about your desired results. You will easily recognize the stumbling blocks in your life and begin the process of removing them so you make room for your dreams to come true.
Areas that Pam has helped others with through Life Coaching
– Money – Wealth Building, Income, Financial Intelligence
– Career – Business Building, Transitions, Raises & Promotions, Interviewing
– Health – Weight Loss, Fitness, Feeling Great
– Relationships – Dating, Marriage, Divorce, Family & Children
– Communications – Work, Family, Difficult Situations, Romantic
– Balance – How to balance all aspects of your life
Pam’s Life Coaching Certifications
Pam received her Life Coaching certification from Fowler Wainwright International Institute of Professional Coaching (FWIIPC). FWIIPC Chairman, Berry Fowler, founded Sylvan® Learning Centers in 1979.